CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Teachers Make a Hell of a Difference!

Parents really should listen to their kids. "It's not me it's my teacher's fault!"

Yes, that is a fact. So far, as i am almost finished with summer school, I have maintined a B. Funny, isn't it? Ha. Ha. Ha.

NOT!!!!

Through my recent discovery I have come to find that I can actually do well in Biology. With the right teacher. TEACHER: a person who teaches or instructs. Not someone who sits on their ass all day and give us impossible vocab quizes and super long test that I find myself barely staying awake durring! Bejesus! If you don't like teaching why do you do it? It can not be because of the money.

So now I know it's not beacause i was stupid that i had to go to summer school. Its because my bio teacher was a lazyass and THAT is the reason i am in summer school. At last i have some closure people. -_-

So thank you Bio teach, thank you for being a crappyass teacher and making me fail and go to summer school.

P.S- Tomarrow i decided that i am THROUGH with that guy cyber stalking me. Because for the past week and a half he has been calling me non-stop!

Question: If you called and texted someone twenty times a day and that person never got back to you and avoids you when that person sees you (and looks creeped out of her mind), would you eventually figure that person... WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!! AND WANTS YOU TO STOP IN THE NAME OF SWEET JESUS, STOP HARASSING THEM!?!?!

Apparently, HE doesn't.

So i decided, tomarrow. IT. IS. ON.

I am going to sraight out tell the dude. STOP TEXTING ME AND CALLING ME! I DO NOT LIKE YOU! NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM! YOU CREEP ME OUT AND EVER SINCE YOU PUSHED MY CHAIR IN DRAMA CLASS IN 7TH GRADE, CAUSING ME TO HAVE BREATHING PROBLEMS FOR A WHOLE FREAKEN WEEK, I CAN NOT STAND YOU!!!!

I don't care if i hurt his feelings or whatever. I'm mad and i'm not pretty when i'm mad.

0 comments: