CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

You Got to Love New Years

Like the year before last, this year went by faster then i could keep track of. It's funny how I can look back at all my memories from this year and just shake my head and roll my eyes. Every year i make resolutions to keep my head straight and do better in school, lose weight, and not fall head over heels for a guy only to land on my butt later on. Yet I never do. Except this year I managed to try to do better then I usually do. By the end of the year I did manage to do better in school, having most of my grades this semester with B's, lose some weight, and well... the boy is still a work in progress. Hey, don't forget I am a confused and agitated (very overly opiniatated to the point I may seem insane!) teenage girl who has way too much time on her hands. So of course the whole boy issue will always be a problem.
Crap, I'm rambling.
Anyway, like every year I will set my resolutions, the same resolutions I have set every year since... 5th grade. Lose weight, do better in school, and try to look after my heart better in the near future. The last one will be much easier if I try staying away from smart, arrogant, intelligent types who enjoy track and teasing sarcastic, slightly insane latina's like myself.
Great! That will be cake!
Whatever, I got to go and wait for the ball to drop in NYC on tv (hopefully one day I will be able to see it in real life when I'm older!). Happy New Year...

0 comments: